This article will walk you through the steps of downloading videos from Twitter on your Android, iPhone or PC.
The download video from twitter iphone is a tutorial that will show you how to download videos from Twitter on your iPhone, Android and PC.
It is extremely popular to post pictures, photographs, and videos on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Have you ever liked a picture or video on social media and wanted to share it with your friends on WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber, WeChat, or Telegram?
However, if you’re a Twitter member, you’ve run into a problem: the social network’s policy prohibits users from downloading videos straight from their accounts. There are, however, ways to do it.
Android App to Download Twitter Videos
- First and foremost, you must launch the Twitter program on your smartphone and search for the tweet containing the video you want to download.
- Select the option “Copy tweet link” from the tab in the top right corner of the tweet.
- Next, open your mobile phone’s browser and go to www.twdown.net.
- Paste the URL to the tweet we just copied into the box that reads “Enter video link” and choose the video quality you wish to download.
- To save the movie to your mobile’s downloads folder, click on the download button.
Download Twitter Videos to Your Computer
- To begin, go to Twitter.com in your preferred browser and search for a Twitter video to download.
- You’ll be taken to the URL of the tweet in question if you click the date underneath the video. Copy the URL from your browser’s address bar.
- SaveTweetVid is our favorite among the many Twitter video download services because, unlike some of its competitors, it doesn’t overwhelm you with pop-ups. Go to www.savetweetvid.com to get started.
- Copy and paste the URL into the white text box, then click ‘Download’.
- Select the video quality you want. The bigger the file size, the better the quality.
- On the next page, there will be a video. To save it to your computer, right-click on it and choose “Save Video As.”
iPhone App to Download Twitter Videos
It’s a little more difficult to download Twitter videos on an iPhone than it is on a desktop or laptop, but it’s still doable if you know how.
- To begin, you must first get a free program from Apple’s virtual shop, the “App Store.” MyMedia File Manager is the name of the program.
- After you’ve done that, open the official Twitter app and look for the video you want to save.
- There will be four icons at the bottom of the tweet. Touch the far right one, which has an arrow pointing up from a tray.
- Choose “Copy link” from the drop-down menu.
- Now close Twitter and open the previously downloaded version, then go to the bottom left icon in the form of a globe to access the browser option and type www.twdown.net.
- In the site box, paste the URL of the tweet you copied earlier, and then choose the video quality you desire.
- After that, click “Done” and give the file a more memorable name.
Related How to watch and download Instagram live videos
How can I save a GIF from Twitter?
On most online sites, right-clicking and selecting the Download as option will typically enough to download an image that is now being played. However, although Twitter enables you to do this with pictures, it does not allow you to do so when attempting to save GIF images from a tweet.
The answer is to download these GIFs using third-party software. It might be through a website that lets you download GIFs from your phone or computer.
We’ll provide a simplified option in which you just need to specify one bot. Simply respond to the tweet containing the GIF you wish to download, specifying @GetVideoBot, which is an automated software that will analyze the tweet you replied to and search for the GIF.
The bot will reply to your remark in a couple of minutes by providing a link that informs you that the GIF video is ready. All you have to do now is click the link that will take you to the response.
When you go to the website, you’ll see that a profile has been established with all of the GIFs you’ve requested from the bot. All you have to do now is search for the GIF you requested and click the Download button underneath it to get it. The GIF will be downloaded as a video file in MP4 format.
The download twitter video app is a tool that allows users to download videos from Twitter on Android, iPhone and PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you save videos from Twitter on Android?
You can save videos from Twitter on Android by downloading the app called MyVideo.
How do I save videos from Twitter to my iPhone?
To save videos from Twitter to your iPhone, follow these steps: 1. Open the Twitter app on your phone. 2. Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right hand corner of your screen and select Settings. 3. Select Downloading at the bottom of the screen. 4. Select Video download. 5. Select which video you would like to download and then tap Download Now.
How do I rip a video from Twitter?
There are a few different ways to do this. The easiest way is to download the video from Twitters website and then upload it to your own computer. Another option would be to use a program like VLC, which allows you to watch videos on your computer without downloading them first.
- twitter video download
- download twitter video iphone shortcut
- how to download videos from twitter android
- how to save twitter videos to camera roll
- how to save twitter videos on pc